When you exhibit at the IIBEC International Convention and Trade Show, you gain direct access to a motivated and influential group of product specifiers.
Unlike at more generically-focused Industry trade shows, each IIBEC Consultant Member attendee is professionally motivated to discover the merits of today’s building enclosure products and services. Winning the approval of just one IIBEC member can mean millions of dollars in sales.
2020 IIBEC International Convention & Trade Show | March 26-31, 2020
Marriott Marquis Houston & George R. Brown Convention Center | Houston, Texas
Exhibit Fees| Exhibit Hall Map | Exhibit Contract | Dates and Times | Current Exhibitors | Current Sponsors | Added Value | Sponsorships | Additional Marketing Opportunities | Media Partners | ⇒ Exhibitor Service Manual
IIBEC members purposefully maintain a working knowledge of building enclosure technology, and they actively seek information regarding new and innovative products. The IIBEC trade show is a vital part of each IIBEC member’s continuing education.
The majority of the association’s near 3,600 members are consultants of building enclosure materials. Most are architects, engineers, and/or former contractors. Industry members and facility managers also make up a significant portion of the membership.
IIBEC members travel from across North America to attend this event and the number of attendees from countries further abroad grows each year.
Contact the Director of Sales for more information.
Fees for exhibit spaces equal to 100 square feet in total size (10′ x 10′ booths):
- $28.00 per square foot (IIBEC members)
- $32.00 per square foot (nonmembers)
Fees for exhibit spaces of greater than 100 square feet in total size (10′ x 20′ and larger booths):
- $26.00 per square foot (IIBEC members)
- $30.00 per square foot (nonmembers)
Linear booth spaces include 8′ high draped back walls and 36″ high side rails. Island booths do not include back or side drapery. Additional furnishings, equipment, etc. can be contracted at the exhibiting company’s expense though the shows official decorator.
- 50% deposit due with the submitted contract.
- To qualify for the member rate, this contract must be associated with a current IIBEC member employed by the exhibiting company. To see a list of IIBEC members with your company, please search the IIBEC member directory.
- If your company has no current IIBEC members on staff, start saving today, become an IIBEC Industry member today.
Map of Available Booths
- Click the image at left open a map of available exhibit spaces.
- Confirm your selection by email to Ashley Johnson, Events & Meetings Specialist.
- Complete and submit the contract for exhibit space to finalize your booth reservation.
Exhibition, Set-up, Dismantle Times
Exhibits Set Up
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 3:15 PM – 7:15 PM (with reception)
- Sunday, March 29, 2020 | 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM (with breakfast)
- Saturday, March 28, 2019 | 7:15 PM – 7:45 PM
- Sunday, March 29, 2019 | 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Bonus Value: Educational Access for Exhibitor PersonnelThe opportunities to network go beyond the trade show floor. Each exhibiting company receives three registrations to attend the convention’s educational programs. Exhibitors are encouraged to participate in discussions and to attend seminars with IIBEC’s consultant members. Besides generating valuable sales leads, exhibitors can gain useful insights that could assist market positioning and product development.
Sponsors receive significant recognition at and before and after the event, and additional at-event perks. See the IIBEC convention sponsorship forms for additional information and available sponsorship opportunities.
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Better Deliver your corporate message via these supplemental marketing opportunities.
- Live Product Demonstrations
- Sponsorship Catalog
- Sponsorship Form
- Event Program Advertising
- Educational Proceedings Publication Advertising
- Attendee Tote Bag Promotional Item Insertion/Stuffer
Exhibitor Service Manual
Shepard Exposition Services is the Official Service Contractor for IIBEC International Convention & Trade Show.
- Access the Exhibitor Service Manual [Available 90 days prior to the event.]
If you are a previous exhibitor with IIBEC International Convention & Trade Show, your user name is your e-mail address; your password remains unchanged from your previous log in.
If you have any questions regarding the manual or any exhibitor services, contact: Shepard Exposition Services Customer Service.