IIBEC’s Single Title Educational Programs focus on a variety of exterior design topics. Held in various metropolitan locations, these events draw an average of 15 to 30 attendees depending on location and topic. Discover upcoming educational events on the IIBEC events calendar.
Exclusive Sponsorship – Quality Time with Prospective Customers
As the sole event sponsor in an open and inclusive environment, attendees, and sponsoring representatives have may opportunities to interact informally throughout the duration of the program. A sales connection with just one building enclosure consultant can convert to millions of dollars in sales.
Recognition as sponsor includes
- Space for 8’ wide linear exhibit space or smaller w/ draped table for handouts, electric as available
- Opportunity for five-minute presentation to attendees (video or personal)
- Sponsor name and logo on event registration page and promotional e-mails (when applicable)
- Continuing Educational Hours (CEHs) for attending representative
- Event Sponsor (1-Day Programs) | $500
- Event Sponsor (1.5- and 2-Day Programs) | $1,500
As an event sponsor, your company demonstrates visible support for the association and its mission to provide education to the building envelope designer community. Sponsorships help IIBEC to offer an increasing number of educational programs and provide better learning experiences for those who attend.
Sponsorships give your company a competitive edge in the building envelope consulting community and draw attention to its support for better building exteriors though increased visibility of corporate branding.
- RCI Single-Title Educational Program – Exhibitor Form
- Single-Title Building Envelope Educational Program Catalog
- IIBEC Events Calendar