IIBEC is the primary professional organization for building enclosure consultants. Established in 1983, IIBEC, formerly RCI, Inc., is the only industry association featuring such a concentrated membership of building exterior specifiers.
At nearly 3,600 strong, IIBEC members comprise one of the most influential groups in the commercial building industry. The association’s consultant members specify billions of dollars of roofing, waterproofing, and exterior wall products each year.
Marketing through IIBEC is the surest means to gain direct access to the building envelope consultant demographic.
Marketing Opportunities include:
- Print Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Networking Marketing: Exhibts and Sponsorships
- Editorial Submissions and Presentation Opportunities
Decision-makers in a $394 billion industry
According to the U.S. Census Bureau of the Department of Commerce, 2015 commercial construction spending in the United States was projected to reach approximately $394 billion, with nearly $130 billion in public construction and $264 billion in private construction.
IIBEC members are considered by many to be the industry’s elite experts. They purposefully maintain a working knowledge of available technology and actively seek information regarding new and innovative products. They respond with interest to quality materials.
Whether it’s to coordinate a reroofing project, to design a new roof, or to solve a waterproofing, or other building envelope issue, IIBEC members are called upon by building executives to offer their expertise for specification, design, and quality assurance.
When an IIBEC member specifies or recommends a product, its reputation may often grow in merit and it may be received more favorably by the industry at large.
With IIBEC marketing opportunities, you gain direct access to a motivated and influential group of product specifiers. Unlike audiences of other more generalized marketing avenues, each IIBEC member is professionally motivated to discover the merits of today’s building envelope products and services. Winning the approval of just one IIBEC member can mean millions of dollars in sales.
Industry Leaders Know
Many major manufacturers know the strength of the IIBEC demographic. Noteworthy advertisers include: Duro-Last, Polyglass USA, GAF Materials Corp., Dow Building Materials, Sika Sarnafil, Siplast, Seaman Corporation, Situra, Carlisle Construction Materials, and Firestone Building Products.
Reaching IIBEC Members With Your Message
For answers to any questions regarding marketing to IIBEC members, contact the Director of Sales and Strategic Accounts.
Opportunities to communicate your product or services’ merits to IIBEC members include a variety of networking formats and mass media methods, including:
- IIBEC Website Banner Advertising
- IIBEC NewsFeed Banner Advertising
- Digital IIBEC Interface Email Banner Advertising
- Employee Recruitment Advertising
International Convention and Trade Show
- Sponsorship Catalog
- Sponsorship Form
- Live Product Demonstrations
- Event and Function Sponsorships [NEW]
- Mobile Device App – Banner Advertising and Push Notifications
- Event Program Advertising
- Event Proceedings Publication Advertising
- Attendee Tote Bag Promotional Item Insertion/Stuffer
Building Enclosure Symposium
- Building Enclosure Symposium – Sponsorship Catalog
- Building Enclosure Symposium – Exhibitor Form
- Building Enclosure Symposium – Sponsorship Form
- Building Enclosure Symposium – Proceedings Advertisment
Meetings and Summit
Editorial Submissions and Presentation Opportunities
- Submit a technical paper for publication in IIBEC Interface
- Submit an abstract for presentation at the IIBEC International Convention and Trade Show
- Submit an abstract for presentation at the IIBEC Building Enclosure Symposium