RCI Interface is the technical journal of RCI, Inc. The association intends that RCI Interface educate and inform, establish common ground for discussion, and provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and technical knowledge. Its focus is on design issues related to developing and maintaining optimal performance of new and existing buildings’ exterior envelopes. RCI Interface is published eleven times per year.
Convenience of Access
The RCI Interface digital edition gives readers handy access to the same industry-leading content found in the printed version, with the added benefit of being able to read it on your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Current RCI members can access full digital-format editions of RCI Interface via the links below.
To open the document, members must enter their Username (email address) and password (RCI member ID). If you are not sure which email you have on file with RCI, or what your member ID is, you can email RCI or call 919-859-0742. Members without an e-mail address on file should login and update their member record. Individuals not currently receiving or those who have previously opted-out from RCI e-mails can update or create an email profile here.
- February 2017 RCI Interface digital edition | Theme: Codes and Standards
- January 2017 RCI Interface digital edition | Theme: The Building Envelope
- December 2016 RCI Interface digital edition | Theme: Metal and the Building Envelope
If you are not a current member of RCI, you can purchase à la carte access to individual digital issues of RCI Interface for $10 per issue. Use the links below to purchase individual issues of RCI Interface digital editions.
- Purchase single issue access to RCI Interface, digital edition.
- Subscribe to the print version of RCI Interface.
- Become an RCI member and receive both the print and digital editions of RCI Interface, and other benefits.
Mobile Device App | View Anytime and Anywhere
Download the RCI Interface flip-book viewer mobile app for increased viewing options. With the app installed on your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to archive and read RCI Interface digital edition everywhere you go.