RCI , Inc. Welcomes Coverage of the Following Media Releases
- RCI, Inc. 2018 Building Envelope Technology Symposium to Be Held November 16-17 in Nashville, Tennessee – April 2018
- RCI, Inc. to Hold 2018 Canadian Symposium on Building Envelope Technology – April 2018
- 2019 RCI, Inc. International Convention and Trade Show to Be Held March 14-19 in Orlando, Florida – April 2018
- Building Envelope Design Education | 2018 RCI International Convention and Trade Show, March 22-27 in Houston, TX – November 2017
- RCI, Inc. Hires Lionel van der Walt as New EVP/CEO – October 2017
- RCI’s Building Envelope Technology Symposium Draws Leading Building Enclosure Designers – July 2017
- CIB Publishes Tenets of Reliable Roofing – May 2017
- RCI Announces 2017-2018 Board of Directors – April 2017
- RCI 2017 Document Competition Winners – April 2017
- 33rd RCI International Convention and Trade Show to Be Held March 2018 in Houston, TX – April 2017
- Educational Presentations | 32nd RCI International Convention and Trade Show, March 2017 in Anaheim, CA – November 2016
- RCI’s Building Envelope Technology Symposium Draws Leading Building Enclosure Designers – June 2016
- 32nd RCI International Convention and Trade Show to Be Held March 2017 in Anaheim, CA – June 2016
RCI, Inc. is an international association of building envelope consultants. Members specialize in design, investigation, repair, and management of roofing, exterior wall, and waterproofing systems. For more information, visit: rci-online.org.
RCI, Inc. Long Description
RCI, Inc. is an international association of building envelope consultants whose members specialize in design, investigation, repair, and management of roofing, exterior wall, and waterproofing systems. Many further specialize in forensic investigation, expert witness testimony and construction document preparation. At nearly 3,500 members strong, the association’s members can be found throughout the United States and Canada.
RCI Professional Members operate without conflict of interest, and are not connected with any manufacturer or product. They strive to be unbiased and are governed by an established code of ethics. RCI members keep a working knowledge of the latest industry technologies and methodologies and are committed to maintaining annual requirements for continuing education.
The association’s programs include: educational seminars, professional registrations, and technical publications. RCI’s Registration Programs distinguish consultants with the proven standards of education, experience, and ethical behavior. The registrations of Registered Roof Consultant (RRC®), Registered Roof Observer (RRO®), Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC®), Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC®), Registered Exterior Wall Observer (REWO®), and Registered Building Envelope Consultant (RBEC) are recognized as preferred standards for those of the consulting profession.