Search below to download documents and access information useful for RCI members, prospective members, and other practicing building envelope professionals.
Administrative Documents for Consultants
- Affidavit of No Conflict of Interest
This document can be used as a standalone document or as an attachment to the Model Request for Qualifications (Consulting Services) document.
- Model Request for Qualifications (Consulting Services) (.doc)
- Call for Abstracts: Building Envelope Technology Symposium
- Call for Abstracts: RCI International Convention and Trade Show
Chapter Leadership Tools
- CEH Approval Request Form (For RCI Chapters)
- Affiliated Chapter Development Handbook
- Leadership Module: Chapter Golf Tournament (.ppt)
- Leadership Module: Chapter Educational Programs (.ppt)
- Leadership Module: Chapter President (.ppt)
- Outstanding RCI Affiliated Chapter Awards Program Application (.zip)
- The RCI Membership Guide (includes all the information below)
- Information About RCI
- Membership Information and Application for Membership
- Professional Registration Program Information
- Educational Programs
- Affiliated Chapters
- Publications and Products
- RCI Education Catalog
Member Self-Advocacy Tools
Member self-advocacy tools help members spread awareness of their involvement with RCI and advance understanding of the value of building envelope consulting services. Self advocacy tools include, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and political action protocols.
Policy Statements/Position Statements/Technical Advisories
Policy Statements are declarations made by RCI, Inc. to policy-makers, the public, and the construction industry on issues of public policy affecting the membership, consulting practice, and RCI, Inc. and represent RCI’s informed views, opinions, and core priorities. These Policy Statements consist of Position Statements and Technical Advisories.
Presentations and Videos
- RCI Overview PowerPoint Presentation – 2013 (.ppt)
- The New ASCE 7-10 as Compared to ASCE 7-05 (YouTube)
by Jerry Teitsma, RRC, RRO, CCCA – RCI Education Adviser
Registration Program Applications and Study Guides
- General Consultant Knowledge (GCK) Exam Study Guide
- Registered Roof Consultant (RRC) Application and Study Guide
- Registered Roof Observer (RRO) Application and Study Guide
- Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC) Application and Study Guide
- Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC) Application and Study Guide
- Article – How to Prepare for the RRC Exam
Technical Articles Library
Search an online library of building envelope-related technical papers previously published in RCI Interface technical journal, and presented at RCI conventions and symposia.