When you exhibit at the RCI International Convention and Trade Show, you gain direct access to a motivated and influential group of product specifiers.
Unlike at more generically-focused Industry trade shows, each RCI Consultant Member attendee is professionally motivated to discover the merits of today’s building envelope products and services. Winning the approval of just one RCI member can mean millions of dollars in sales.
33rd RCI International Convention & Trade Show
March 22-27, 2018 | Houston, Texas
Marriott Marquis Houston | George R. Brown Convention Center
Exhibit Fees | Exhibit Hall Map | Exhibit Contract | Dates and Times | Current Exhibitors | Current Sponsors | Added Value | Sponsorships | Additional Marketing Opportunities | Media Partners | ⇒ Exhibitor Service Manual
RCI members purposefully maintain a working knowledge of building envelope technology, and they actively seek information regarding new and innovative products. The RCI trade show is a vital part of each RCI member’s continuing education.
The majority of the association’s near 3,500 members are consultants of building envelope materials. Most are architects, engineers, and/or former contractors. Industry members and facility managers also make up a significant portion of the membership.
RCI members travel from across North America to attend this event and the number of attendees from countries further abroad grows each year.
Fees for Exhibition Space
Fees for exhibit spaces equal to 100 square feet in total size (10′ x 10′ booths):
- $26.00 per square foot (RCI members)
- $30.00 per square foot (nonmembers)
Fees for exhibit spaces of greater than 100 square feet in total size (10′ x 20′ and larger booths):
- $24.00 per square foot (RCI members)
- $28.00 per square foot (nonmembers)
Linear booth spaces include 8′ high draped back walls and 36″ high side rails. Island booths do not include back or side drapery. Additional furnishings, equipment, etc. can be contracted at the exhibiting company’s expense though the shows official decorator.
- 50% deposit due with the submitted contract.
- In order to qualify for the RCI member exhibit fee rate, the contract must be signed by a current RCI member. To see a list of RCI members with your company, please search the RCI member directory.
- If you company has no current RCI members on staff, start saving today, become an RCI Industry member today.
Map of Available Booths
- Click the image at left open a map of available exhibit spaces.
- Confirm your selection by email to William Myers, the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Complete and submit the contract for exhibit space to finalize your booth reservation.
Exhibition, Set-up, Dismantle Times
Exhibits Set Up
- Friday, March 23, 2018 | 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, March 24, 2018| 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 | 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 | 3:15 PM – 7:15 PM (with reception)
- Sunday, March 25, 2018 | 8:45 AM – 12:00 PM (with breakfast)
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 | 7:15 PM – 7:45 PM
- Sunday, March 25, 2018 | 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Bonus Value: Educational Access for Exhibitor PersonnelThe opportunities to network go beyond the trade show floor. Each exhibiting company receives three registrations to attend the convention’s educational programs. Exhibitors are encouraged to participate in discussions and to attend seminars with RCI’s consultant members. Besides generating valuable sales leads, exhibitors can gain useful insights that could assist market positioning and product development.
Sponsors receive significant recognition at and before and after the event, and additional at-event perks. See the RCI convention sponsorship forms for additional information and available sponsorship opportunities.
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Better Deliver your corporate message via these supplemental marketing opportunities.
- Live Product Demonstrations
- Mobile Device App – Banner Advertising and Push Notifications
- Event Program Advertising
- Educational Proceedings Publication Advertising
- Attendee Tote Bag Promotional Item Insertion/Stuffer
Exhibitor Service Manual
Shepard Exposition Services is the Official Service Contractor for RCI International Convention & Trade Show.
- Download the Exhibitor Service Manual – (Coming January 2018)
- Access Online Ordering – (Coming January 2018)
If you are a previous exhibitor with RCI International Convention & Trade Show, your user name is your e-mail address; your password remains unchanged from your previous log in.
If you have any questions regarding the manual or any exhibitor services, contact: Shepard Exposition Services Customer Service.