RCI is the primary professional organization for building envelope consultants. Established in 1983, RCI is the only industry association featuring such a concentrated membership of building exterior specfiers.
At nearly 3,500 strong, RCI members comprise one of the most influential groups in the commercial building industry. The association’s professional members specify billions of dollars of roofing, waterproofing, and exterior wall products each year.
Marketing through RCI is the surest means to gain direct access to the building envelope consultant demographic.
Marketing Opportunities include:
- Print-Based Marketing
- Web-Based Marketing
- Exhibits/Networking: Trade Shows & Educational Events
- Editorial Submissions and Presentation Opportunities
Decision-makers in a $394 billion industry
According to the U.S. Census Bureau of the Department of Commerce, 2015 commercial construction spending in the United States was projected to reach approximately $394 billion, with nearly $130 billion in public construction and $264 billion in private construction.
RCI members are considered by many to be the industry’s elite experts. They purposefully maintain a working knowledge of available technology and actively seek information regarding new and innovative products. They respond with interest to quality materials.
Whether it’s to coordinate a reroofing project, to design a new roof, or to solve a waterproofing, or other building envelope issue, RCI members are called upon by building executives to offer their expertise for specification, design, and quality assurance.
When an RCI member specifies or recommends a product, its reputation may often grow in merit and it may be received more favorably by the industry at large.
With RCI marketing opportunities, you gain direct access to a motivated and influential group of product specifiers. Unlike audiences of other more generalized marketing avenues, each RCI member is professionally motivated to discover the merits of today’s building envelope products and services. Winning the approval of just one RCI member can mean millions of dollars in sales.
Industry Leaders Know
Many major manufacturers know the strength of the RCI demographic. Noteworthy advertisers include: Duro-Last, Polyglass USA, GAF Materials Corp., Dow Building Materials, Sika Sarnafil, Siplast, Seaman Corporation, Situra, Carlisle Construction Materials, and Firestone Building Products.
Reaching RCI Members With Your Message
For answers to any questions regarding marketing to RCI members, contact the Director of Marketing Communications.
Opportunities to communicate your product or services’ merits to RCI members include a variety of networking formats and mass media methods, including:
Print-Based Mass Marketing
Web-Based Mass Marketing
- RCI Website Banner Advertising
- RCI NewsFeed Banner Advertising (NEW- January 2017)
- Digital RCI Interface Email Banner Advertising (NEW- January 2017)
- RCI Digital Sponsorship (NEW- January 2017)
- Employee Recruitment Advertising
In-Person Marketing and Relationship-Building Opportunities
- International Convention and Trade Show – Exhibits
- RCI Building Envelope Technology Symposium – Exhibitor/Sponsorship
- Regional and Metro-Area Chapter Meetings – Exhibits
Editorial Submissions and Presentation Opportunities
- Submit a technical paper for publication in Interface
- Submit an abstract for presentation at the RCI International Convention and Trade Show
- Submit an abstract for presentation at the RCI Building Envelope Technology Symposium
For more information contact the Director of Marketing Communications.