The Ohio Valley Chapter of RCI, Inc. is accepting nominations for an “Outstanding Award for Excellence in Roofing.” This award is established to recognize the installation of quality roofing systems. The Ohio Valley Chapter of RCI is pleased to solicit nominations of roofing contractors for this award. Nominations can only go to Indiana Roofing Contractors Association Members. Projects must meet the following criteria:
- Must be located in Indiana.
- Must have been designed by an RCI member whose business is located in Indiana.
- Must be completed between January 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
- Must have been designed by an RCI Member.
- The Roofing Contractor on this project must be nominated by an RCI Registered Roof Consultant (RRC).
- Must be for a roof on a commercial building project only.
Please review the guide and attach a written description as to why you feel this roofing contractor should receive this award.
In addition, include the following information:
- Minimum of two 8×10 photographs of the completed project
- Two to six high quality photographs of work in progress phases for presentation purposes
- Proper release from owners and photographers for all photographs submitted for use by the Ohio Valley Chapter RCI for promotion & presentation
- Completely filled out nomination form
- Attach any recommendation letters from building owners.
Essays are requested to be typed, double space and approximately one page in length.
This award will be presented at the November 10th IRCA Tradeshow in Palmville, Indiana. The award will also be recognized at the Ohio Valley Chapter RCI Education Days to be held on November 2nd and November 17th. Winners will receive a plaque and recognition at Ohio Valley Chapter Functions.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Ohio Valley Chapter RCI at 888-294-0084 or at email@example.com.